Downstream Casino RV Park, Quapaw, Ok.
- RATING – 3.5 of 5
- WIFI – Yes, but spotty
- ATT – Yes, 3 bars, 4 bars with WeBoost
- VERIZON – Yes, 3 bars, 4 bars with WeBoost
- OTA TV – Local channels
- SERVICES – 15/30/50 AMPS, water at site, dump station on premise
- COORDINATES – 36.997969, -94.625158
- COST – $30 Nightly ($25 for Casino Club Members)
- DISCOUNTS (See my explanation in the review) If you go into the Casino before parking and join their “Q” club you get a night free for each person registering. You also get $10 casino bucks to spend and then add another $7 if it’s your birthday month. So, if you register you get two nights in the RV Park free. You can pick a spot in the park then go to the casinos gas station/convenience store to pay. If you already have a Q card show it to the people at the counter. You can get one nights stay for free for EACH Q card you have (we each have one).
- REVIEW –
One gigantic concrete parking lot with utilities in rows. No shower, No bathroom. You must be self contained and have a sewage cart or use the on site dump. There are two really nice (but pricey) restaurants in the casino. Level sites. Again, You’re camping in a parking lot but you get paid to do it if you join the Q club.
You must be logged in to post a comment.