Don Laughlins Riverside Casino and RV Park, Laughlin Nevada
- RATING – 5 of 5
- WIFI – Yes, Strong signal but you have to pay for the service
- ATT – Yes, five bars, 5 bars with WeBoost
- VERIZON – Yes, three bars, 4 bars with WeBoost
- SERVICES – 20/30/50 AMP, Sewer, Water (pressure is very high 60 psi), Clean shower and bathrooms, Coin laundry, shuttle to and from the casino runs through the campground 24/7/365, 3rd floor swimming pool (family oriented). Colorado river just below the Davis Dam
- COST – $130.76 + tax Weekly
- DISCOUNTS – Ask they have special promotions
- REVIEW – Excellent Campground with 740 spaces. Back in’s and pull through’s, most have very large lots, 45′ Motorhomes and fivers will have no problems getting in. Also, they are double wide so you have a lot of space, pads are concrete with crushed gravel lots (it’s the Mohave desert, not much grows. Each does have a tree though. The casino seemingly goes on forever inside, full service casino with roving cocktail waitresses and free drinks while you are playing.
- The buffet is absolutely TOP NOTCH. The Friday Seafood Buffet is incredible. Restaurants on site, Safeway (aka Albertsons) and Smith’s Grocery are withing 7 miles. People in the service industry here are genuinely happy to see you as a customer. For a Casino town hands are not put out for cash very often, but they work hard so we tipped. Great place to stay. If you come after may and before November, bring your asbestos clothing because temps can and do get up to 125* F. Yes, it’s hot.
You must be logged in to post a comment.