2. Wisconsin is cold in June. I didn’t expect this. I’m not overly upset, but really have I been in the south that long?
3. Texas and Florida RV parks book up fast for the winter season. Seriously. It’s not even July and most of the places we’ve contacted are booked.
4. We still don’t know what to do between August and December. It’s going to be fun to figure it out. I hope.
5. Who knew that there was a cult in Wisconsin? It seems so not-crazy here.
6. Except for the beer and sausage. It’s scary how much beer and sausage there is here.
7. And what is up with the Friday Fish Fry? It’s everywhere.
8. I like spending a little time with a home base.
9. Next month I promise to actually pay attention to my budget.
10. I really don’t miss having regular TV like I used to.